Monday, February 7, 2011

Be careful what you ask for

Well, there won't be any pictures of me posted for another five or six weeks.   Two weeks ago I went in for my usual haircut and  color appointment with the same stylist I have had for four years.  Now my hair is relatively short, but I took a picture of a really short hair cut,-------- it looked great on the model.  My stylist said, "you know it will be a lot shorter."  I laughingly said "I know----it will grow."

Let me tell you, I think I will be in hiding for a while and no pictures.  I could wear a hat, but I think it would fall down around my ears. Do you think the hippie bandanna look is still acceptable?

                                  Enjoy all the pieces of your life,
                                                                    Betty Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment